The following information is for you the customer to use if you have any questions on glass claims, a how-to collision package with an accident report form to download to keep in your vehicle in case of an accident. Please feel free to browse through the following information.
- Glass Claims
- How-To Collision Package
- Accident Report Form
Glass Claims Details
What is eGlassClaim?
- eGlassClaim is a web-based application for glass repair shops that makes filing glass claims more convenient.
- Using eGlassClaim, Forman Collision Centre can link in to Manitoba Public Insurance’s systems and register claims for you.
- It’s faster and more convenient: One call or visit will take care of registering your claim, confirming your coverage and scheduling the repair work. By calling or stopping into Forman Collision Centre we can process your glass claim in minutes.
How does it work?
- Stop into Forman Collision Centre
- Have this information:
- Driver’s licence document number of the registered vehicle owner (if the registered vehicle owner does not have a driver’s licence, you may use the customer number located on the vehicle registration)
- Vehicle registration
- The date/approximate time of day the original damage occurred
- The vehicle’s licence plate number and Autopac policy number, along with the details about any other insurance you may have and your customer number
- If the vehicle is registered to a company, you will need a customer number, located on the vehicle registration.
How-To Collision Package
- Exchange particulars and attend to any immediate concerns. When it’s safe, move your vehicle over to the right, so that other traffic can pass.
- Use the accident report form as a guide for all the information you’ll need for your report (link below).Then, report the accident to us as promptly as you can.
- Even if you have no damage from the accident, you should still report to MPI.
- To understand fully how the accident happened and to assess it properly, we need reports from all the drivers involved.
To report your accident, call MPI:
Inside Winnipeg: 985–7000.
Outside Winnipeg (toll-free): (800) 665-2410
Out-of-province (toll-free): (800) 661-6051
Accident Report Form
According to the National Safety Council, one in every eight drivers will be involved in a motor vehicle accident this year. That may mean you! Are you prepared? Print this Accident Checklist and keep in your vehicle in case you are involved in an accident.